- Open House 2016-2017
- Student Activities
- School Store News
- Remediation Schedule
- New CQSB Digital Library for Students
- Parents with special needs students
- CQSB Performing Arts Festival (PAF)
Announcing the 2016-2017 Open House for all students and parents interested in visiting St. Patrick's High School.
Members of the staff and students will be on hand to answer all your questions.
There will be guided tours and information booths for each of our profiles, sports, French & special needs/resource teams.
Date: Saturday, November 5th, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Please be aware that there will be an assembly at 1:30 PM.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Apart from our sports teams here is just about everything that goes on at St. Pat's during the school year. Students can get involved in any of these activities. Talk to your advisory teacher if you want to know more!
3rd Floor Ping Pong &Fusball
Cross Country Running...
Cross Country Skiing
Jazz Band Trip
Lunch Hour Basketball/Volleyball
Outdoor Adventure Club
PAF (Performing Arts Festival)
St. Patrick's Day Activities
St. Patrick's Day Parade
St. Pat's Cares
Terry Fox Run
Track And Field
We Day/Social Action
Due to the location of the construction that took place over the summer and into September, the school store did not receive any clothing items.
The new batch of clothing will arrive late October. Upon arrival, announcements will be made and the Back to School Specials will come into effect until the end of November.
Here you will find a copy of the 2016-2017 remediation schedule for all teachers.
Remediation is “free” support for your child in their subject area by their subject teacher. We recommend that parents help their children plan when to see their teachers by consulting this schedule & the school calendar.
If you wish proof that your child attended a session, ask your child to have their agenda signed by their teacher on the day that they appear for remediation.
NB: as well, many teachers are willing to give extra support by arrangement (before or after school). We encourage students to take advantage of this.
The CQSB Digital Library is live and ready for business! Please feel free to browse the collection and borrow a book at http://cqsb.lib.overdrive.com . Sign in using your CQSB email address. Here are a few things to remember about the collection:
- You can borrow up to three e-books or audiobooks at a time.
- Loan period is 21 days.
- This collection is small and it focuses on cycle 3 and high school students.
- The goal of this collection is to provide entertaining titles that will encourage students to read for fun (especially over the approaching summer months).
- You can read Overdrive books in a web browser, iPad, or most hand held devices. The Overdrive App is free and very easy to use.
- They are accessible 24/7.
- This collection works like the school library. There is no simultaneous use.
The Central Quebec School Board is proud to unviel their PAF (Performing Arts Festival) website. Go and visit and witness the many talents of our students throughout the school board.